18 May 2007

Insights

I am searching for my burning desire - "burning" because it is a fierce shining star incorporated within me. Embedded for eons. Now it is igniting and its power is that of a magnifying glass, enlarging the details. Like a big crystal that empowers me to get into the new wave of energy which is beginning to affect the whole planet.

It is the power of love and commitment intensified and concentrated into a band of energy or a frequency to lift hearts and minds to the Creative, Solution-oriented pivot point of Being.

The most sensitive will respond easily; for others it will seem annoying or uncomfortable to be challenged to let go of the status quo.

Signs of both discontent and enthusiasm are in me and I will see them in others. Understanding what I'm looking at is important for me.

The necrotic tissue of society needs to be cleared away - starting with myself. It's time for me to re-arrange, be bold, act confidently. See what my dreams are showing me, and then I can go get 'em!

No comments: